Декабрь 31, 1969
New Chitose Airport, Sapporo, Hokkaido, Northern Japan
1. Russian President Dmitry Medvedev walking down plane stairs; being greeted by officials
2. Wide of plane
3. Medvedev walking towards car
4. Wide of motorcade
5. Wide of Nigerian Air Force plane
6. Nigerian President Umaru Yar'Adua walking down plane stairs
7. Yar'Adua walking towards car
8. Zoom in South African President Thabo Mbeki walking down plane stairs; being greeted by officials
World leaders were arriving on the northern Japanese island of Hokkaido on Sunday to attend the Group of Eight Summit of top industrialised countries, due to start on Monday.
Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, Nigerian President Umaru Yar'Adua and South African President Thabo Mbeki were the latest leaders to touch down in Japan.
Earlier Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso, Japanese Prime Minister Yasuo Fukuda, US President George W Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Algerian President Abdelaziz Bouteflika arrived as part of the 22 world leaders meeting on the island.
Leaders from the G-8 countries — US, Japan, Russia, Germany, France, Britain, Italy and Canada — will gather in the resort village of Toyako Hot Spring Village.
They will meet among themselves and with heads of African nations and rapidly developing countries such as China.
The world's top industrialised nations face pressing financial and environmental troubles at their annual summit on Monday, confronted with demands they reinvigorate the stumbling world economy, push ahead languishing climate change talks, and make good on pledges to battle poverty and hunger.
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/d0a5f080cd1bbc9d38b4adebd8500d03
Find out more about AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/HowWeWork
Video recorded at Stuttgart Airport on 13 Feb 2016. The British Airways aircraft arrived at gate 16 after landing on runway 25 and a flight rom London´s biggest airport Heathrow.
The ground crew was fully ready for the handling operations but the AirportDockingGuidance System was not working, due to this technical problem a marshaller was forced to drive to the gate and was than marshalling the Airbus into it´s final stand position.
THANKS for watching
Three Royal Canadian Air Force CP-140 Aurora aircraft from 14 Wing Greenwood and 19 Wing Comox arrive at Marine Corps Base Hawaii to take part in RIMPAC 2014.
Several Boeing-Bell V-22 Osprey and presidential Sikorsky SH-3 Sea King landing on the new Gerald R. Ford aircraft carrier during Donald J. Trump visit.
Video Credit: US Navy , Derivative Work by Daily Military Defense & Archive
Thumbnail Credit: US Marines, Derivative Work by Daily Military Defense & Archive
Don't forget to subscribe us on Facebook or Twitter.
You have a question or you would like to send us footage. Send us a message.
As China increases naval pressure near Taiwan, US F-35B Lightning II aircraft with Marine Fighter Attack Squadron (VMFA) 121 land at Marine Corps Air Station Iwakuni, Japan, Jan. 18, 2017, to begin the aircraft’s first overseas mission. The F-35s are expected to replace the F/A-18 and AV-8 Harrier aircraft currently deployed in Japan.
The F-35B Lightning II is a fifth-generation fighter, which is the world’s first operational supersonic short takeoff and vertical landing aircraft. The F-35B brings strategic agility, operational flexibility and tactical supremacy to III MEF with a mission radius greater than that of the F/A-18 Hornet and AV-8B Harrier II in support of the U.S. – Japan alliance.
AiirSource Military covers events and missions from the United States Armed Forces: Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, and Coast Guard.
Visit our channel for more military videos:
Like & share this video to show your support!
Subscribe to stay updated:
Google : http://www.google.com/ AiirSource
Credits: Waiyan Tin, Calvin Hilt, Cheyenne Newman, Emma Norris, Calvin Hilt, Joseph Abrego.
TOP 10 Bombers (Aircraft) In The World 2017, Military Technology 2017 HD
❗ 🔽🔽 READ ABOUT BOMBERs IN THE DESCRIPTION BELOW 🔽🔽❗
Top 10 best Bombers (aircraft) in 2017:
1. TUPOLEV TU-160 (Russia) — бомбардировщик туполев ту-160
2. B-2 SPIRIT (USA) — Bomber B-2 SPIRIT
3. SU-34 (Russia) — бомбардировщик сухой су-34
4. B-1 LANCER (USA) — Bomber B-1 LANCER
5. AVRO VULCAN (United Kingdom) — Bomber
6. B-52 (USA) — Bomber B-52
7. TUPOLEV TU-95 M(Russia) — бомбардировщик туполев ту-160
8. TUPOLEV TU-22 M (Russia) — бомбардировщик туполев ту-160
9. SU-24 (Russia) — бомбардировщик сухой су-24
10. TUPOLEV TU-142 (Russia) — бомбардировщик туполев ту-142
1. TUPOLEV TU-160 (Russia) — Link coming soon
2. B-2 SPIRIT (USA) — https://wvportal.net/forums/topic/1345-northrop-grumman-b-2-spirit/
3. SU-34 (Russia) — https://wvportal.net/forums/topic/1330-sukhoi-su-34-fullback/
4. B-1 LANCER (USA) — https://wvportal.net/forums/topic/1346-rockwell-b-1b-lancer/
5. AVRO VULCAN (United Kingdom) — Link coming soon
6. B-52 (USA) — https://wvportal.net/forums/topic/1326-boeing-b-52h-stratofortress/
7. TUPOLEV TU-95 M (Russia) — https://wvportal.net/forums/topic/1327-tupolev-tu-95-bear/
8. TUPOLEV TU-22 M (Russia) — https://wvportal.net/forums/topic/1329-tupolev-tu-22m-backfire/
9. SU-24 (Russia) — https://wvportal.net/forums/topic/1328-sukhoi-su-24-fencer/
10. TUPOLEV TU-142 (Russia) — Link coming soon
Antonov 225 (UR-82060) finally leaves Manchester Airport after being delayed 24 hours. The huge aircraft is seen departing runway 23L on Wednesday 26th June 2013. The aircraft certainly pulled the crowds in. Just before the Antonov crosses onto runway two, Thomson 787 Dreamliner, G-TUIC lands on 23R.
The Antonov 225 is currently the largest aircraft in the world.
C-17 Lands at small commuter airport by accident
This C-17 landed at the small commuter airport (TPF — Peter O'Knight airport) just south of downtown on Davis Islands, in Tampa instead of Mac Dill AFB.
The runways are lined up closely enough that this is not the first time that a USAF "heavy", has set up for final approach from the east before an "oh shoot" moment when they realized that there are no private homes along the runway at MacDill AFB, who's runway is long enough to be designated an alternative for the space shuttle.
When I was shooting news in Tampa, I shot the departure of a Brazilian C-130 who did the same thing. I think that the C130 and this C17 probably lifted off at just about the same point on the runway.
This ought to be a great story for his pilot's, (if not his navigator's) great, great, great, great grandson.
Here is the link to the landing video shot by Ryan, one of the pilots trapped at the airport all day till this take off:
Take a look at the two airports on on Google maps. Also that they backed the tail of the C17 over the water in the channel before takeoff!
hanks for visiting thewebbworks on YouTube.
Two B-2 Spirit Stealth Bombers arrive at RAF Fairford under the call signs DEATH11 & DEATH12.
The 1st aircraft 'Spirit Of Indiana' DEATH11 performed two low approaches before landing on runway 27. 'Spirit of Louisiana', DEATH12 was straight into land.
Apologies for the wind noise, I had a few issues with my windshield today, which are now fixed.
Shot with a Canon XA20, edited in FCPX.